B+W of my brother need Feedback!!

PixByATeen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I (finally) got my brother, Ethan, to go on a photo shoot with me and he did this pose all on his own and if you knew him you would understand how totally Ethan it really is :) anyway do you think it is cropped to close and how can I make the B+W contrast better...???? Oh and do you like it??? Thank you!!!! :)

DSCN2202-EthanBW.jpg

I like the pose for him, but I think maybe it needs sharpened?

Unfortunately, missed focus can't be fixed with sharpening. I think that the mono conversion is a little mid-tone rich, but it's not bad. Take him out and try again. Ensure that you place your point of focus on the subject's eyes. This is especially important with P&S type cameras which don't have the advanced auto-focus systems of DSLRs.

Unfortunately, missed focus can't be fixed with sharpening. I think that the mono conversion is a little mid-tone rich, but it's not bad. Take him out and try again. Ensure that you place your point of focus on the subject's eyes. This is especially important with P&S type cameras which don't have the advanced auto-focus systems of DSLRs.

Thank you that's great advice...I am hoping to upgrade my camera soon but until I do this is very good advice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back