B&W or Color?

Just my personal opinion, but the black and white makes me believe its in the actual time period so i tend to prefer it over the color.

nice photo and thanks for sharing

Just my personal opinion, but the black and white makes me believe its in the actual time period so i tend to prefer it over the color.

nice photo and thanks for sharing

Thanks Shane. I tend to think this is a better B&W too.

I agree with Shane. Also, in color, the sky looks washed out, but in B&W it looks right. Very nice.

I agree with Shane. Also, in color, the sky looks washed out, but in B&W it looks right. Very nice.

The sky was pretty crappy today when the parade was going on. I tried to minimize it buy when you have the camera on the road shooting up....

Thank you!

100 degrees with no clouds within days makes it hard.

What's not in the sky is not what bothers me, it's what was left in the sky. The telephone poll sticking out of the hood and the power lines running through the roof. Keeping an eye on the background if your photo is really important.

B&W. I love that suitcase at the back, what's in it - tommy guns?

Heh-heh Ron!!! Alice-Chalmers,eh!!! My very last farming job was soil prep, mostly discing, but also flail mowing for a huge corporate farm, driving an Alice-Chalmers 7050, back in the mid 1980's! It was a nice tractor...pneumatic adjustable seat, Air Conditioning, full cab of course, power steering, power brakes, fantastic stereo, the works! Allis-Chalmers 7050 - Google Search

I spent a lot of time doing something like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
BW looks old. Scratch it up some if you like that look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back