B&W water drops

jake337

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There was a baking pan sitting across our sink and our sink was dripping. Light was from a window directly behind and sb600 from the right side. Both light sources diffused with paper towel.

6769157183_66a45f3acc_z.jpg

6769156809_ce1d8363c2_z.jpg

6769156489_4ed798cb74_z.jpg

I love THE REFLECTIONS these have! The shape of the first splash is pretty cool ,but I would clone out that tiny droplet at the top edge of the frame. The third photo is interesting...what's the light source? I mean, I see a ring....is it a macro ringlight or a homemade ring adapter to fit a regular speedlight? My fave is the first shot, the splattering drop.

I love THE REFLECTIONS these have! The shape of the first splash is pretty cool ,but I would clone out that tiny droplet at the top edge of the frame. The third photo is interesting...what's the light source? I mean, I see a ring....is it a macro ringlight or a homemade ring adapter to fit a regular speedlight? My fave is the first shot, the splattering drop.

I've been trying to figure out that ring too. There was actually no paper towel to diffuse in the third one. Here's are crop maybe someone can figure it out.

6774724739_6670fac1cf_z.jpg

Overhead light in the kitchen? Do you have a circular fluorescent fixture?

Overhead light in the kitchen? Do you have a circular fluorescent fixture?

Kitchen lights were not on. I think it might be a reflection from the faucet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back