B&W work

nokoyo13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please feel free to C&C. W/c one is your favorite (if any) and why?

1-
1.jpg

2-
2.jpg

3-
3.jpg

4-
4.jpg

5-
5.jpg

6-
6.jpg

#2! I like the way the PP brought out the creases in his face...very dominant.

I actualy like all of them. Each tells their own story...makes you wonder why? And what they're lifestyles are etc.

Are all these treated with HDR software?

2's my favourite too, even though I'm not a big fan of this heavy contrast stuff :)

One little idea though if you are aiming for creating a series, maybe you should try and keep the same level of post processing on all the images? This will enhance the connection between the images in the series :) (take the least processed as the standard if I had to choose :p ;-))

2's my favourite too, even though I'm not a big fan of this heavy contrast stuff :)

One little idea though if you are aiming for creating a series, maybe you should try and keep the same level of post processing on all the images? This will enhance the connection between the images in the series :) (take the least processed as the standard if I had to choose :p ;-))

+1!

1, 2 and 3 are my favs. There's just such a grunginess to them. You can almost feel the emotions of a hard life.

I also love the way that in #3, the man's face closely resembles the texture of the wall. Very great composition and pp there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back