B&W

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been fooling with PS on some photos that I don't seem to have a place for, but like for some reason or another. This work for anyone? Any thoughts or comments?

480bw6346.jpg

Not familiar with the forums yet. This probably would have been more appropriate in the General Gallery.

Ummmm strange... but I cant take my eyes off of it... I keep trying to examine it... so it must be working... but I agree that I couldnt for the life of me tell you why... its not a bad shot composition-wise... so in all actuality you are getting exactly what you want which is to have people look at the shot over and over again... =)

I second what Orgnoi1 said. It's has a lot of detail with the braches and tumble wed and wire that all kind of intertwine. And then the beams seem t come up in some sort of patern that's hard to pic out fro the angle so it's like you're looking for sence in it. I like it. Plus I'm just stupid about B&W. I love em. Probably cause I'm so new.

Strong diagonals. Lots of them. Diagonals tend to create tension, and tension holds the eye. The chaotic array of diagonals in this one forms a repeating, if somewhat irregular, pattern, which also helps hold the eye. I think I migh prefer a bit of a crop off the bottom, but that's just me.

Keep it up!

BTW: What is it? LOL

JamesD said:
Strong diagonals. Lots of them. Diagonals tend to create tension, and tension holds the eye. The chaotic array of diagonals in this one forms a repeating, if somewhat irregular, pattern, which also helps hold the eye. I think I migh prefer a bit of a crop off the bottom, but that's just me.

Keep it up!

BTW: What is it? LOL

I think it is a fence to keep people from driving down to this;
bw600-6339.jpg

This is a flash flood in the normally dry Mojave River a couple miles from my house. People would see the low water and try to drive across. The current is extremely strong and would push the car off the road.

Most reactions

Back