babies, babies

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, been gettting a lot of babies lately to shoot. Here is the session from Saturday.

2435922532_b699780a4a.jpg

2434988438_ab6d04f234.jpg

3. I HAVE ONE WITH THE WHOLE GROUP JUST NOT DONE YET. ;)
2434988192_d96e5f1b18.jpg

2434039409_611ef22e4e.jpg

2434743746_ef269ab636.jpg

AND HERE IS ONE OF MY LITTLE ONE JUST FOR FUN - SHE'S ALL CAMERA'D OUT. i SAY "SMILE!" THIS IS WHAT SHE GIVES ME!

2420513006_1f242e2a6b.jpg

Awwww, the one of your little one is my favorite:)
Just a nitpick, but on #5, I would probably clone out that little reflection on her nose.

Wow - I absolutely love #3! Can't wait to see the one with the whole group! #5 stands out to me as well - I love your black and whites. Great shots all around as always.

AprilRamone - oh yeah! good thinkin'. Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah Jacey pretty much has HAD IT with my camera! I'll have to post a normal one of her soon so everyone doesnt think she looks like the old lady form the 'bitter beer' commercials!

Ajay - I haven't gotten to the group shot ones yet. I'll post one soon. It was a fun session - that there is three generations - great grandma, grandma, mom and baby. :) They all wore pink and it was adorable. Such a happy family!

Love the generational shot!! My only nitpick is the PP done on the first photo. Mom, Dad, and Baby all have halos around their heads. Was this green screened or were they cut out of a different backdrop?

Other than that, BEAUTIFUL!

I totally understand the goofy smile thing. I've got 4 kids and EVERY ONE of them has a "mom's got the camera again" smile/pose.

My best pics of them are the ones where they were too busy to notice I was there!

OOPS! Seems different monitors get different results on that first one. The backdrop was white but I dodged it to be a bit brighter and I guess that doesnt work. LOL I'll try again and repost. Thanks for letting me know. ;)
And yeah those kids are stinkers huh? I tried to take pics of my daughter today and she pouted really bad and so I put the camera away. :lol:

edited* ok I changed it. Now the background isnt as bright but do you still see a halo? Or did I get it wrong again?

Kathi,

The compositions are great but you gotta chill with the sharpening. Nobody likes a crunchy baby.

much better on the halos. I'm not positive, but did you crop a little tighter too? I like it!!

Ya gotta love em though right (your kids I mean!!) One trick I learned about my 1yr old, is that if you use a camera phone, she dosen't even realize she's getting her picture taken!!! Granted, the quality is absolutely terrible!

Alpha - so far I have no complaints from the moms or dads, I'll let you know if one ever tells me their child looks too cruchy. In the meantime i'll stick with the style of editing I do that prompts my clients to hire me. Thanks for the CC.

Twocolor - lol the camera phone - too bad we can't get it in SLR form. ;) Oh yeah - I did crop it a little differently this time. :)

Hi im from the Philippines and Love taking photos of children. Im having trouble with my 4 year old though coz she has other ideas of the word SMILE. You're pics are beautiful! Love the way the baby stares at you with the peaceful face at #5. absolutely love your daughter! I get inspired. I know ill be taking pictures of my daughters the whole afternoon later.;)

Several photos are missing for me, but I love the last one.
The first one has some ruddy tones in it. I don't know if that could be avoided or not. Prolly not.

Bopeep - thanks so much. It's nice to hear that. Good luck taking pictures of your daughter. :)

Elsaspet - I don't know why it does that when i take them from my flickr onto here. Weird. Thanks for letting me know about the tones. The print looked fine but that same image on the dvd of photos from that session looked weird like this too. Weird - also I didnt have a proper setup on these for indoor! I need to get some more stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back