Baby Blue Ferrari 458 Italia

Tailgunner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weekend was awesome, I was part of a Photography group that got invited by the area Ferrari Club (FCA) for a club/track meet. It was simply rad!

Anyhow, my favorite, the Ferrari 458 Italia...I even love the color :mrgreen: This car was just begging to be photographed! The body lines just flows, very silky smooth. I really had to fight off the urge to beg the owner for a ride lol

Thanks for the invite FCA!

Nice -- I've never seen one that color. Did you try any panning shots? I'd love to see those big Brembo calipers when the spokes disappear.

Nice shots! Nice to see it in a different color than red. Really like the baby blue on it.

Nice -- I've never seen one that color. Did you try any panning shots? I'd love to see those big Brembo calipers when the spokes disappear.

I was trying hard to pan but couldn't quite figure it out.

This was my first rodeo so to say and my first time out with my new 70-200MM 2.8 VRII. Its going to take some practice for sure but that is cool, it was lots fun.

SOOOOOOOO. JEALOUS. Gorgeous car, great work.

were you shooting at like iso 1600 in the middle of a bright day?

were you shooting at like iso 1600 in the middle of a bright day?

It was a overcast day...even sprinkled. I started shooting @ ISO 200 but switched to ISO 400. Shutter ranged from 1/150-400 and focal length around 200mm on the track and 17-35mm off the track.

Glass used: Nikon 17-50mm 2.8 & Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 VRII
Camera: D7100

Most reactions

New Topics

Back