My friends baby :)

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 119
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 114
I see the effort in the second, but that skirt or whatever is wayyyy too big and just takes over the photo.

I didnt charge to do this its a hobby and my friend bought that giant skirt or what ever it is and she wanted a picture done like she saw online and i did tha for her and she loves it so that the only thing that matters

I didnt charge to do this its a hobby and my friend bought that giant skirt or what ever it is and she wanted a picture done like she saw online and i did tha for her and she loves it so that the only thing that matters

Ok, then why post? I agree but the skirt being to large isn't the problem. It's the DOF. It's too shallow. What shallow DOF creates in image #2 is a illusion that the baby and the skirt are two separate subjects.

Then why post?? Really i cant just post a photo just to have out there it has to be perfect and done by professional?

Many of us are posting to hear comments and critique on our pics (what people like or don't like and how you might improve on what you did). There's a "just for fun" section where you can just share without critique or I guess you could post in any of the galleries and say, "I just wanted to share. No C&C." or something. I've learned a lot from critiques though, so I treasure them.

The baby is super cute!

Thank u for that that was more helpfull! Im sorry im new to this site and havent had the best experience at all here !

You are most welcome! Stick around. It is a fun/feisty/cantankerous bunch over here.

Then why post?? Really i cant just post a photo just to have out there it has to be perfect and done by professional?

Of course not. I thought you were looking for critique then said, the old, as long as the mom's happy line.

I'm just a hobbyist like you. Many have told me they like my images I create but what really matters is that I'm happy with the images I create, not them.

Sorry i kinda took it wrong english isnt my first language so im truly sorry! I do want to hear what i can do to work on some photos so ill post here next something that i truly wana hear what i can fix

You did a great job as long as the mom is happy. :)
Personally, I'd try for more dof for sure next time and from a higher angle (since the skirt is that big), but that's just my opinion.

One thing I learned pretty quickly here is that people are straight forward and honest and every one has a different vision or opinion.Sometimes others opinions may not be what we want to hear but regardless it helps us learn and grow as photographers. People are pretty cool here and have some amazing pictures to share and there is also some good off topic threads that are pretty fun as well.Stick around awhile you will see what squirrels said about fun/fiesty to be true.Best regards

Sorry i kinda took it wrong english isnt my first language so im truly sorry! I do want to hear what i can do to work on some photos so ill post here next something that i truly wana hear what i can fix

It's ok. It could have easily been taken the wrong way now that I re-read it.

Thanks guys im gona stick around and see if i cant learn something from people here

Most reactions

Back