Baby Portrait c&c :)

broknows

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I thought i would do a little portraiture shot of my newphew he's a tornado of a kid but got a few good pics just wondering what all of your thoughts are :).
$277742_493506887361477_851156069_o.jpg

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Photos OK to edit
First and most importantly. the WB seems wayyyyyyyy off. His skin is show as a bright orange/yellow on my calibrated monitor, and it appears taht you've either missed focus, or used too shallow a DoF as his mouth seems soft. I would also consider trying shoot a little wider to avoid cropping the little bit of his head off.

OP
B

broknows

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
First and most importantly. the WB seems wayyyyyyyy off. His skin is show as a bright orange/yellow on my calibrated monitor, and it appears taht you've either missed focus, or used too shallow a DoF as his mouth seems soft. I would also consider trying shoot a little wider to avoid cropping the little bit of his head off.

Agreed, on the white balance i believe it might have also been the filter i used in lightroom as well a soft and dreamy filter :/ i'll need to get it straightened out and post it back up :). The filter also highly affected his lips in there as well.

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Way oversaturated, way, way, way.
Don't clip the head, it looks like a mistake.

maybe color a bit like this?

277742_493506887361477_851156069_ollll.jpg

Most reactions