Baby Portrait c&c :)

broknows

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

I thought i would do a little portraiture shot of my newphew he's a tornado of a kid but got a few good pics just wondering what all of your thoughts are :).
$277742_493506887361477_851156069_o.jpg

First and most importantly. the WB seems wayyyyyyyy off. His skin is show as a bright orange/yellow on my calibrated monitor, and it appears taht you've either missed focus, or used too shallow a DoF as his mouth seems soft. I would also consider trying shoot a little wider to avoid cropping the little bit of his head off.

First and most importantly. the WB seems wayyyyyyyy off. His skin is show as a bright orange/yellow on my calibrated monitor, and it appears taht you've either missed focus, or used too shallow a DoF as his mouth seems soft. I would also consider trying shoot a little wider to avoid cropping the little bit of his head off.

Agreed, on the white balance i believe it might have also been the filter i used in lightroom as well a soft and dreamy filter :/ i'll need to get it straightened out and post it back up :). The filter also highly affected his lips in there as well.

Way oversaturated, way, way, way.
Don't clip the head, it looks like a mistake.

maybe color a bit like this?

277742_493506887361477_851156069_ollll.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back