Baby Redskin Fan

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I do this little guys pics every month. This time his mom wanted him wearing his redskin jersey and cowboy hat that his grandparents got him.

This is my first shoot using my new umbrella and reflector. I still have some learning to do, but it already made PP SO much easier!

318595755_3WkHH-XL-1.jpg

2. Love his expression, but I wasn't ready when he grinned so I didn't get him composed properly.
318596778_SXdzN-XL-1.jpg

318597203_Mwwib-XL-1.jpg

318598120_VRF2Z-XL-1.jpg

5. chopped his little arm... :grumpy:
318597944_VF8Un-XL-1.jpg

Ahh! I can't believe no one has commented.

Anyways, have they seen them? They will probably be really happy eh? I am amazed that the ball wasn't in his mouth the entire time - with my luck I probably would have had a baby that was face down chasing after the thing ;)

Can you explain your lighting a bit? It looks good overall on the skin but the pin lights have me a bit confused.

I love his range of expressions, I just wish he was looking towards you. Doesn't it always happen that the one where they are looking straight into the camera it is out of focus? Never fails!

Anyways, love your PP, the skin tones look amazing and looks like you are doing great with your new lighting set up :)

Thanks Brittany!

I received the prints back on Friday and they were stunning. His mom bought my $75 package (cheapest) since she gets his pics taken every month, and then came back and ordered another $100 in prints afterwards!

The lighting is my SB600 on a lighting stand with umbrella to his right and the second light that is showing up is my TTL triggering the remote flash. I gotta figure out a way to make it not show up in the pics. I also have reflector on his left.

I did have a hard time getting him to look at me. He was so enthralled with the reflectors, lights and fans around him that he hardly payed attention to even his mom! He is a little doll though and so expressive :)

These are great!! I know how hard it is to work with infants and toddlers.

Oh yeah, BTW GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are sooo cute!! I love the first one, being able to see his reflection adds so much to the picture! The second one doesn't bother me at all, I really like the crop. My other fave is number 3! Great job!

These are great!! I know how hard it is to work with infants and toddlers.

Oh yeah, BTW GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! His family LOVED these pictures and I got several referrals from it!

These are sooo cute!! I love the first one, being able to see his reflection adds so much to the picture! The second one doesn't bother me at all, I really like the crop. My other fave is number 3! Great job!
Thank you :) That flexiglas was a great investment. It adds a lot of depth to the pictures and you can use it with about everything!

Most reactions

Back