jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I was adjusting the camera for a better aperture, like f/11, so that I could get more of the snakes in focus, they slithered off into the cracks, so this was it. These guys were probably six inches long, although that's difficult to guage when they're curled up like that. There were actually five of them, along with a tiny little toad. Will have to go back later to see if I can get a better pic.
f/6.3 1/640 ISO 5000 50mm
BabySnake2021080401 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

And here with some cropping and conversion to B&W
BabySnake2021080402 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
BabySnake2021080403BW by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Last edited:
it took me a little while to work out the second snake in the images. great shots, love the scaley texture.

Nice images, but snakes creep me out.

Yuk! i Hate snakes. Nice photos, though.

Pretty good focus on these. Looks like you got the head on the right pretty well.
Thank you!
it took me a little while to work out the second snake in the images. great shots, love the scaley texture.
Thanks! I was really trying to get those scales to show.
Nice Snakes.......
Thanks!
Gotta love snakes.
Yep, as loong as they aren't pit vipers.
Nice images, but snakes creep me out.
Thanks!
Yuk! i Hate snakes. Nice photos, though.
Thanks!

Nice set, Jeff. I rescued a damsel in distress once. No kidding, she was swimming below a waterfall and a harmless water snake was swimming toward her. She screamed and I swam to the snake and grabbed it by the tail and swung it around in a circle over my head and let it fly toward the shore. Hero for a day, with perks, lol! :chuncky:

Sneks!! :pumpformylove:

I was once in a lake, treading water, just hanging out, and looked over to my left to see a little snake just doing the same thing. Nodded my head and said, "Hey. 'Sup?" and slowly floated away in case it was poisonous.

Most reactions

Back