Babys C&C is welcome

seakritter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were shot in a nesting area where lots of different species nest, I truly love shooting birds. This is probably too many at one time but what the heck, C&C is always welcome

$image-1498473810.jpg

$image-2220160854.jpg

$image-398001410.jpg

$image-902407151.jpg

$image-3008676504.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I guess I over posted, not sure how to edit it after I have posted, I know how to edit text but not to remove pictures.or if there is a way.

if you click edit... look in the EDIT box.. you should be able to remove them there. OR you could go to your PROFILE / Settings / Attachments.... and delete them there (but I think they may show up as a broken link, if you don't do both!)

cgipson1 said:
if you click edit... look in the EDIT box.. you should be able to remove them there. OR you could go to your PROFILE / Settings / Attachments.... and delete them there (but I think they may show up as a broken link, if you don't do both!)

Thanks, I'll look there.

seakritter said:
Thanks, I'll look there.

I gave it my best try, it shows that I deleted 5 pics, but they are still there, oh well I'll be sure not to over post in the future, still learning my way around.

I'm not sure if it is the title of the post, that is keeping everyone away or if it the Quality of the work, just to be sure these aren't babies as in human.

cgipson1 said:

Thanks I was able to manage them.

EricD said:
Nice set.....looks like someone found s nice little Rookery!

Thank you very much, yes I have two places where I , go this one I call by its code name "The Nursery" there about 10 different species of birds the nest in this area.

Glad they are baby birds and not ANOTHER baby..haha...kidding...mostly. Pretty cool shots!

EricD said:
Nice set.....looks like someone found s nice little Rookery!

Thank you very much, yes I have two places where I , go this one I call by its code name "The Nursery" there about 10 different species of birds the nest in this area.

I think I know that spot- is it the gator farm? If it's not you should check it out- tons of nesting birds with a great view of them and every now and then there is an opportunity at getting a shot of a gator snagging one.

I like the last one- it is nice and clean looking. The exposure looks a little off though- maybe try playing with the white point and see what happens. Also play with some different crops, I think a little tighter would be nice.

Snakeguy101 said:
I think I know that spot- is it the gator farm? If it's not you should check it out- tons of nesting birds with a great view of them and every now and then there is an opportunity at getting a shot of a gator snagging one.

I like the last one- it is nice and clean looking. The exposure looks a little off though- maybe try playing with the white point and see what happens. Also play with some different crops, I think a little tighter would be nice.

Thank you so much glad you like them, these are not from the Gator Farm however , I have been there many times at least twice a year, and your right it is a great place to go. This is one of three places I like to go to, they were taken in a swamp area that is a natural version of the Gator Farm, there are gators and snakes around the next just as it is there.

Most reactions

Back