Back Again - With a New Site

Murray Bloom

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.murraybloomphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone. I've been off the Forum for a while and figure that it's time to come back.

I've just put together a new website and would love to know what you all think of it; the site, the images, and especially how well (or not) they hang together as a body of work. Keep in mind that a few features (slideshow, sales, etc) haven't been implemented yet.

You can find it at: http://murraybloomphoto.com

Nice to see you all again. :D

Very nice website! I like the lack of Flash and/or other high-bandwidth applications, and of course anyone with a ferroequinology gallery gets my vote right off the bat!

I would suggest perhaps looking at your index page layout and altering it so that people don't have to scroll down to see everything. I base my web page design on the presumption that everyone uses a 1024x768 setting, and try to fit everything into that. Perhaps two columns of gallery links?

All that aside, absolutely top-notch work there!

Nice Murray- thanks for reminding me of where I want to go.

Thanks for the comments so far, guys. Very much appreciated.

Tirediron - I have considered a shorter home page, but haven't figured a way to do it and still have all the information I want there, including thumbnails and descriptions for ten portfolios. I guess that, in the end, I figure that if I can turn the scroll wheel, so can anyone else. ;)

Craig - Again, something I've been thinking about. I've come to the conclusion that anyone interested in just the pictures (minus the descriptions and philosophy) can simply click on the thumbnails.

Abraxas - Appreciated.

I'm glad that you all seem to like the quality of the photography, which is, after all, the important thing. Right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back