Back From Chiang Mai (1)

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
OK, so I am home in Mae Chan after a month's holiday in Chiang Mai city.

I am really disappointed with the number of pictures that I took but here are the ones that I deem OK. They are mostly lame but it's all I got.

I just wasn't in the mood for photography when I got there. Sucks.

Please critique.

Night time escalator.
Picture593.jpg

And another.
Picture589.jpg

A Midnight Security Guard.
Picture576.jpg

El Toro-looking dog.
Picture570.jpg

Lots and lots of PIGS!
Picture561.jpg

A hose which looked like a lovely little tree!
Picture583.jpg

There are some among your pics here that I don't understand at all, despite your explaining what we see, among them is 1 and 6 (where is the HOSE!?!?!? :scratch: ) ... but I do like the photo of the "El-Toro-Dog" :D. Yes, that one I like quite a bit.

Did you ever take photos during the day, too?

hmmmmmm. people did always have a problem with my pics being WAY too dark. The hose, or pipe, is on the right. And it has the water coming out of it. Naturally. There are a few daytime ones, yes. Night time is what I like, though.

I also liked the dog one. There is such wonderful country around there I am suprised you didn't post any during the day as well. I remember a lovely park along the river (with a great little restaurant on a boat called "Once Upon a Time"). It had some great views and was really cool at night as it was lit up with different colored florestent tube lighting. That made a great night shot. I'll have to see if I can find the old box of photos now......

I am sure you enjoyed yourself a lot there. We loved the country and people but that was almost 10 years ago when we were there. Did you hit any other areas? We went to Chaing Rai, Bangkok and Puhket as well as Myanmar (Burma) when we were there. Took a boat trip up the Mekong River and then a Elephant trek in the Golden Triangle. Way cool country. I wish I could make it back again.

I actually live in thailand so I havent ventured too far yet as i have forever to do so. i think that i took fewer day time pics as i was studying thai during the weekdays and sleeping during the day at weekends. i also prefer nightime so i guess all these contributants meant i rarely took daytime shots.

i think num 6 is great. i'm not sure what num 1 and 2 are, but they are interesting i think.

I like 5 and 6 a lot, but am confused about 1 and 2, what are they?

acid? if you would care to elaborate then i am sure some of it can be passed.

1 and 2 are escalators. i dont know what they are called in the states but i they are those electric stairs one finds everywhere.

thanks for the replies

Most reactions

New Topics

Back