Back from Dam!

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Heres a rather large number of shots from Amsterdam.. I apologise for so many but I'd like some feedbeck, sorry to 56kers and I appreciate your patience!

As always thanks for looking and any comments/advice welcome. :blushing:

BLACK/WHITE
1. ARCAM Building
Arcam.jpg

2. Bicycles... everywhere!
Bicycles2.jpg

3. A bridge I loved...
Bridge1.jpg

Bridge2.jpg

Bridge3.jpg

6. An interesting building I came across, taken through glass so please excuse the glare.
Building.jpg

7. Cross Silhouette
Cross.jpg

8. A couple of building facades...
Glass.jpg

Nemo.jpg

10. Nemo... Science and Technology Centre
NemoSteps.jpg

Path.jpg

12. Facade of part of Anne Frank House/Museum
Shutters.jpg

13. Roof In Van Gogh Museum... perhaps the most interesting thing there :meh:
VGoghroof.jpg

14. Airport Shots
KLMPlanes2.jpg

COLOUR
KLMPlanes1.jpg

16. Church
Church.jpg

17. Ice Skating at Sundown
IcaSkating.jpg

18. Nemo Flags
NemoFlags.jpg

19. Text
Text.jpg

20. More Sundown
TreesSundown.jpg

More bicycles.
Bicycles1.jpg

bicycals :thumbup: , more bicycles :thumbup:

number 10 stands out to me the most as i really like the perspective, it adds a lot of drama to the pic. The bridge photos are intresting and B&B suits them well, all of these pictures are good but there are too many in one post to give detailed feedback on each one...

Good Job :thumbup:

Thanks... dont worry Im not expecting detailed feedback as I dont think any is particularly worth it... just a general opinion.

The tones in the b/w are all great! The only thing I would have liked, is a lower pov on the bridge as well as the ones you presented.

Hmmm, bugger I never thought of that.... I'll remember for next time! Thanks Woodsac :)

more great shots becky. love both the bike ones - great composition. Also like the perspective on 10 & 11. good use of contrast in all of them. great :thumbup:

Your tones are perfect Becks! I love the bridge shots....you should have entered one into this month's challenge!....The b/w does these justice! The color ones are nice too, I especially like the church! All of these have an interesting perspective! Nice going! : )

Oh wow, so many lines! great shots. I really enjoyed number 6 that building is amazing.

Lol thankyou, erm... I'm not entirely sure...its not completely intentional, I just love a high contrast. Also I actually shot a lot of these in black and white on the camera, as I sometimes like to walk around simply selecting things I think will suit this tone best, I can see rightaway on the LCD if I was right... and then get to mess with the levels and contrast later... other than that I dont know!

But again, thankyou!

nice architecture shots, and i love #14 too...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back