Back from Italy : Venice

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We recently returned from a tour of Italy, where we visited Venice, Rome, Pisa, Assisi, the Vatican, Capri, Morano, Florence, and the Amalfi coast. We were overwhelmed by the beauty of the country, the art and the people - and the food was as good as we were told it would be - never not great everywhere! I did the trip with my a6000 and the kit lens as my only camera. Here are a few shots from Venice. Thanks for looking.

DSC05649.jpg

DSC05661.jpg

DSC05719.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3907.jpeg

Last edited:
I was just looking through my Venice shots this mornings (same a6000 with kit lens). I want to go back, but we are planning either Greece or Spanish/France this summer.

I was just looking through my Venice shots this mornings (same a6000 with kit lens). I want to go back, but we are planning either Greece or Spanish/France this summer.
It was your trip with the a6000 that gave me the nerve to leave the Nikon home! I love the Sony, but I see the need for the 10-18 lens. We plan on doing another tour of Italy in the future, including Sicily.

yeah I would have loved for something a LITTLE wider. I did a lot of 3-6 image photo stitching for places I needed just a touch more FOV.

Never have made it to Venice. Been to Rome more times that I can count. Though there is lots to see in and around Rome. Wife wants to go to Venice, along with quite a few other places as well.

I'd go back to Venice, I'd be happy to skip Rome.

I'd go back to Venice, I'd be happy to skip Rome.
I feel the same way, and found there were just too many tourists - like me. I loved Florence and Assisi and the Amalfi coast and Venice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back