Back from the Bayous

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife and I had a great time in New Orleans and Louisiana. Nothing but sun and low 80 temps, we were blessed with amazing weather. Visited the French Quarter a half dozen times, some bayous and surrounding countryside along with a side trip to Pensacola Florida, Mississippi and Alabama.

Almost every day we ended up back at the Gumbo Café in NO for a few Coronas and dinner outside. A stroll through the French Quarter followed with Beignets at Café Beignet then a walk down the boardwalk.

Now it is back to work, nine days before my next break :( so as the sun has set on our holidays I will start with this image of the sun setting on the bayou.

Cheers,

Eric

sunset_bayouDSC_1412.jpg

welcome back Oh Master Poster of the Board! ...and what a returning gift you gave us. truely awesome as always my friend! :hail:

nice colour!!!
BUT~~~~why i did not see the sun inverted reflection in water ???
I think it should have a reflection in water~~~confused~~

Shan said:
nice colour!!!
BUT~~~~why i did not see the sun inverted reflection in water ???
I think it should have a reflection in water~~~confused~~

Must be because the sun is to low on the horizon and blocked behind the trees ??

Thanks Jon, Great to be back...kind of, I guess :)

Eric

Oooo, Eric!
Can't wait for the flood of wonderful photos of which this is only the beginning! :D And if they're all like this, eye-feasts are ahead of us. Yippieh! What fun and pleasure is that going to be! (And a trip back in time for me, for 10 years ago we travelled "on your route", Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama [only just] and Florida). Only are my photos of the time just cr**.

Wow, talk about starting back with a bang. Good to see you home safe and sound and posting. I knew New Orleans and area would not let you down.

Drat now I am going on vacation, so I am going to miss all those new picture posts, but when I get back I will definatly look threw the history for your posts.

Beautiful picture, and definatly worthy of a poster. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cruzin said:
Wow, talk about starting back with a bang. Good to see you home safe and sound and posting. I knew New Orleans and area would not let you down.

Drat now I am going on vacation, so I am going to miss all those new picture posts, but when I get back I will definatly look threw the history for your posts.

Beautiful picture, and definatly worthy of a poster. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Have a great vacation. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed mine.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Eric

Unbelievabe pic Airic. Ya gotta frame this one.!!!!

Most reactions

Back