Back from Toronto! C & C

OscarWilde

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got some interesting shots! Not as many as I would have liked... due to RAIN! :x Nonetheless I took this picture from my balcony (Probably my favorite from the weekend!)

Let me know what you think!

7037423787_01a3d0b47e_b.jpg

Alas; another thread lost in the shuffle of a busy forum :( sigh...

Anyone have any comments :) or Criticism?

I like all of the detail and how it is very well lit! It looks like night but doesn't feel underexposed. I like it

It does seem to be falling backwards though; easily fixable in PS

Have you tried correcting the converging lines in Lightroom or Photoshop to see how it looks?
Great detail but I agree, looks a tad underexposed.
Try bumping the contrast a tad.

I like the image, but I find it a tad soft and it could use a little more contrast.

I hear you, with so many people on the forums you hope to get a lot of feedback. I really wish more would give their thoughts even if their skill level is lower than the op's.

I like this shot but I want more. I need more punch! squeeze out more color and contrast.

I like it a lot. I agree with above posts on contrast. Maybe some sharpening, Or bump the clarity slider in CR (Assuming the you have PS)

Picture look good, as Beast95 stated, the towers are a little bit crooked. I do the same thing, alot!

I think it's a great shot. I'm not fussed about the "tilt", but I am curious about the short white streaks in the sky at the top. Are they planes, stars, or planets "stretched" by a long exposure ?

Thanks everyone for the kind words! When i'm up tomorrow I'm going to play around with some more of the pictures is PS and I'll try some of what you said on this picture :) (and repost here)

baato: They are stars over long exposure :) I'm sure I could edit them out; but I like the "time lapse" feel they add.

I actually fixed the tilt a little bit in PS already :p it was really bad originally but I'll also see about improving it a bit more! :)

i wouldn't edit them out. Ive always liked the way they look :)

Most reactions

Back