back in the game

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got out in the last week or so to take some wildlife pictures. I took had taken a few months off. So I'm back in the game now:)

MSP_7155-2-L.jpg

MSP_6995-L.jpg

MSP_6981-L.jpg

MSP_6971-L.jpg

MSP_6787-L.jpg

MSP_7010-L.jpg

MSP_7179-L.jpg

Excellent set.

We never get Harriers sitting still. They're always on the hunt.

Thanks. The same is usually true around here. This is the first decent picture I've taken of one sitting still for more then 15 seconds. I think it might have been do to the fact that it was raining pretty heavy. This is what I get for lowering my shutter speed for a portrait.

MSP_7176-M.jpg

Aye Michael,
AWESOME SET ! I had take notice of your absence and was both concerned and left wanting to see more of your grand works of imagery. So good to have you back and with a quite spectacular re-entry I might add. Good on ye Mate!

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Excellent set.

Thanks. The same is usually true around here. This is the first decent picture I've taken of one sitting still for more then 15 seconds. I think it might have been do to the fact that it was raining pretty heavy. This is what I get for lowering my shutter speed for a portrait.

MSP_7176-M.jpg

I hate it when that happens! Very nice set, they're all very nice but if I had to pic one as a favorite it would have to be #7, the last pic. To me, that's just a gorgeous pic. Nice work!

Wonderful set!

Beautiful set. I was wondering where you had gone to. Welcome back.

Aye Michael,
AWESOME SET ! I had take notice of your absence and was both concerned and left wanting to see more of your grand works of imagery. So good to have you back and with a quite spectacular re-entry I might add. Good on ye Mate!

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

thanks. My photography slows down once the golf courses open around here. This year especially it’s been a great distraction from the craziness that has been 2020

Excellent set.

MSP_7176-M.jpg

I hate it when that happens! Very nice set, they're all very nice but if I had to pic one as a favorite it would have to be #7, the last pic. To me, that's just a gorgeous pic. Nice work!

thank you

Most reactions

Back