Back in the good old days.

ey! Deep Purple played here a year ago! I was at the concert! It was fabulous!!!!

Hah, sure go ahead, it would be interesting as to what you all remember, in your early days...or maybe i should say "younger years"? I was born in 1980, bit almost wish i was born earlier, it would have be great to be old enough to be more aware of things like the Falklands War or to enjoy Live Aid. Did anyone go to that?
Originally posted by Hertz
Tell me when you hit envy overload
i've hit it :lol:
So many bands that i listen to now that are no more, i'd have loved to go see them live, i should talk to you Hertz on that i guess, any photos? :eyebrows:

Hertz van Rental said:
Saw Hendrix too.
And the Velvets, Deep Purple, Dylan, Bowie, Free, The Who, Beefheart, Zappa, Led Zeppelin, The Clash, Sex Pistols......
The list goes on..... :mrgreen:

lets see, for me: george harrison, jefferson airplane (not startship), janis joplin, deep purple, uriah heep, iron butterfly, lovin spoonful, dylan, etc etc

vixenta said:
any photos? :eyebrows:
The only ones I seem to have left are some trannies I took of Beefheart live on stage with Del Simmons around '74 or '75. I think I still have them.
I have to admit that when going to concerts the last thing on my mind was taking pictures.....

I'd like to say that made me feel nostalgic, instead it just makes me feel sorry for the kids of today. I reckon we had it so much better back then.

Now how's that for a "getting older" statement?!

Most reactions

Back