TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20070423149-01.jpg

20070423059-01.jpg

20070423113-45.jpg

20070423017-89.jpg

Pretty. I really like the first: the colors, the soft water, the ship in the distance... :)

lovely shots.

a couple questions if I may?

pic 1: What shutter speed did you use to soften the water?
pic 2: what focal length was that shot in to get the foreground so close and stretch out like that (i may not be explaining well enough)

I MUST get out to BC one of these days. Absolutely stunning. (Im stuck in Toronto BTW)

lovely shots.

a couple questions if I may?

pic 1: What shutter speed did you use to soften the water?
pic 2: what focal length was that shot in to get the foreground so close and stretch out like that (i may not be explaining well enough)

I MUST get out to BC one of these days. Absolutely stunning. (Im stuck in Toronto BTW)

1: 0.3sec f16 100iso
2: 10mm on Canon 400D so it's actually 16mm.

If you come out west, do visit Stanley Park, it's beautiful with lots of photo ops. Cheers. :D

I can see why it's your favorite place. #1 and #2 are my favorites, I like the motion of the water and clouds in #1 and I like all the detail with the shells in #2.:thumbup:

Very nice series. The last one is on a bit of some sort of verge though, but still very good. I like the way you pull into the shot with the composition.

Oh wow - wonderful scenery, wonderful shots!

My favourite is the seafloor image (#2) - reminds me of the North Sea coast which I love so much because the exposed seafloor at low tide is such a fascinating habitat...

Wow, your work is the kind that inspires me to be better. Flabbergasting work!!

Where did you shoot these? Magical place.. OH and I love the pictures by the way.
Stanley Park, Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Wow, your work is the kind that inspires me to be better. Flabbergasting work!! Yesterday 03:20 PM
Well, I'm flattered, appreciate your kind comment.

Thanks again everyone. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back