Back to my roots, de-stress time!

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Feelin creative lately but nothing seems to be working. I am happy with tonights Self port session... I needed to de-stress :) Heres a couple, and of course C&C is appreciated and always welcome!

_MG_4976.jpg

_MG_4925.jpg

_MG_4970.jpg

Very stunning, excellent work.

I feel the most impacting image is the last one, you look great there.

I hope this little study boosted some creative juices :)

I love your more complex work, but I think my favourite pieces of your work is this kind of gritty simplistic work.

My favourite is probably the first because of the shapes and angles you've created, I think the third would be my favourite if it wasn't for your hair blocking your eyes.

However, they work wonderfully as a group, all following a similar theme and mood; definitely some beautiful shots :)

all 3 are great.
2 and 3 are the ones that stand out for me.

great shots.

You are still hiding your beautiful eyes to often. Number one is my favorite. because I can see into your "windows on the soul. The rest are your typical great work, but number one really connects with me. To me that is the essence of great photography, the subliminal connection between the subject and the photographer and the viewer.
Your significant other is a very lucky guy.
Judge

I would have to go with #3 for best image. But I also agree with showing your eyes. Maybe almost similar pose like in #3 but showing your eyes?

Thanks everyone! I got some new lights today (woo oo!) so There may be more posted soon!

You're already great at sharing emotion, and these photos are no different.

I like that you're getting back to your roots, but I do hope that it leads to some more experimenting... because that's what always impresses me the most.

I love all of your work, but #3 just says "wow" to me! :)

The first one, your face is out of focus (your collar bone and shoulder is in focus instead)

The second one isn't in focus at all

the third one works best for me because it's in focus. It doesn't have any dodgey post processing done on it either. Nice shot.

You're so pretty
I love your right cheek in the 3rd one.
I like the first as well, great pose, pretty lady = A+

JohnMF needs to check his calibration. After close examination. 1, 2, and 3 are all in focus on my monitor.

JS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back