Back.To.Savage

EvonT.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
vonvont.multiply.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's my wild imagination again.. imagining when our world has been developing way too fast, pollution and stuffs are happening everywhere, when human get killed by their so called civillization.. And finally we regret of what we have done..

And longing back to savage..

enjoy the pHotos^^

final2eg1.jpg

final1uz4.jpg

Nice idea!

You should read the Uglies, Pretties, Specials series... Love them, despite being rather juvenile books!

That's some striking stuff.

Hey, I wasn't joking :er:

:greenpbl:

sorry but you need to improve your make up skills. nice photo though!

I dont see anything wrong with your makeup. I love the smokey eye look, very few people can pull it off & your can! Great photos!

hmm...good concept, but the artificial plants/leaves/vines or whatever kill the shot for me. When I see the model's face amongst the leaves, I'm thinking, why is she burrowed in artificial plants?

Also, the quality is very poor on the 1st shot...very flat & noisy. Maybe this was intentional?

sorry but you need to improve your make up skills. nice photo though!

This isn't a "how to improve your make up" forum... No one cares.

Photos are great!

hmm...good concept, but the artificial plants/leaves/vines or whatever kill the shot for me. When I see the model's face amongst the leaves, I'm thinking, why is she burrowed in artificial plants?

Also, the quality is very poor on the 1st shot...very flat & noisy.

I agree with the artificial plants, If we are really going back to "savage" then does that mean they had fake plants back then?

Also, on the makeup, i love it in your other posts, i think it works, but maybe I bare face (and real plants) would have gotten the point across a little better

Lastly they seem a little fuzzy and out of focus to me

Most reactions

Back