Back to the Beach #?

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I couldn't think of a snappy title for this one so it's another from the beach number who knows?

stormy.jpg

Lovely colours, well composed and exposed.

Personally I'd have cloned out the boats and the structure at 11 o'clock on the horizon. I had a tinker out of interest and imo it looks better without them. Just my thoughts like.

Lovely colours, well composed and exposed.

Personally I'd have cloned out the boats and the structure at 11 o'clock on the horizon. I had a tinker out of interest and imo it looks better without them. Just my thoughts like.

Thanks. At least you are not writing in Indonesian like the guy above lol. The boat and the reef don't really bother me that much but if you have cloned them out feel free to to post the image for a comparison.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I couldn't think of a snappy title for this one so it's another from the beach number who knows?

View attachment 188441

Like the colors. I don’t think the reef needs to be removed. Didn’t even see the boat (on my phone) until it was noted by the other poster.

Maybe start a series Beach 2020 then number each as you go along.

Nice shot, I like the bonus ship on the horizon. I had the same dilemma (who can remember what number it is?) with my last set of "Mix O' Pics" under Nature & Wildlife so since I wanted to use numbers I just threw the date up next to it and made it easy. "Mix O' Pics 3/11"

Nice and peaceful, soon we (high risk groups) won’t be allowed out of our homes. I can see on line social interaction increasing as peeps have to stay at home.Mrs, has said that face book has become a lot busier in the last few days
Tried to get an on line food order, sat in an on line que for over 30 mins

Nice shot, I like the bonus ship on the horizon. I had the same dilemma (who can remember what number it is?) with my last set of "Mix O' Pics" under Nature & Wildlife so since I wanted to use numbers I just threw the date up next to it and made it easy. "Mix O' Pics 3/11"

Thanks. Another great idea. Since we had to cancel Vietnam we will probably now head down south to the Margaret River region in WA. Beaches, breweries and wine, you can't to wrong.

Nice, still jealous of your beach shots!
Having the beach 10 minutes away helps. Lot's of practice and off course I delete all the bad ones [emoji3].

View attachment 188441

Like the colors. I don’t think the reef needs to be removed. Didn’t even see the boat (on my phone) until it was noted by the other poster.

Maybe start a series Beach 2020 then number each as you go along.

Thanks. Great title idea.

Nice and peaceful, soon we (high risk groups) won’t be allowed out of our homes. I can see on line social interaction increasing as peeps have to stay at home.Mrs, has said that face book has become a lot busier in the last few days
Tried to get an on line food order, sat in an on line que for over 30 mins
A few people I know on Facebook are offering to go shopping for people in high risk groups who obviously can't go out or can't fight through all the boofheads scrambling for toilet paper and pasta. Also some of the supermarket are having hours set aside just for people with disabilities, elderly etc or their carers to buy essentials.

Most reactions

Back