DSC_970701websize.jpg

DSC_972401websize.jpg

DSC_971301websize.jpg

6 >> Canadian Crow??
DSC_980301websize.jpg

DSC_984001websize.jpg

DSC_983401websize.jpg

DSC_963601websize.jpg

All critque welcome, and thanks for looking!!

Nice shots, I like the last one the most. It has a lot of things happening which all work for the picture. The ducks are a nice touch. Would work well as a panaroma also.

Very nice again Raymond. 3 and 5 are my favourites of this series. Looks like you are having some fun with your new found skill of ps.

Nice shots Raymond. The colours are brilliant. Excellent job.!!

Thanks to my Canadian Buddys!! hehehe.. Not too much PS in these Canoncan.. I just play with the levels a bit, and tune in the brightness / contrast.. I think I over do it a bit, becuase some of these really look like Junk when I print them with my 13x19 hp.

Thanks again for the comments!

I like the lighthouse and ducks - the upper and lower lines make the shot I think :) I like swimming ducks, too. You have a good eye for photography I think :)

Thanks look!

The last shot was neat because there is some sunlight coming through the dark clouds, and lighting up the lighthouse. I might trim some of the high sky off this one before I print it,.. thanks everyone!

All very nice shots there.

The 5th photo looks weird ( in a good way ) since the water is so calm with the reflections, looks like an optical illusion.

Also that 2nd last photo with the ducks would of probably looked boring hadn't you not got down low to take that shot, you picked a really good angle and you can see that in the results :thumbup:

Lighthouse looks great also.

Oh, you went to THAT place again. If I "had" a place like that one, I'd return there over and again, as well!

My favourite of the lighthouse photos is the first with the rain in the background. Guarantees some very interesting light. Really nice.

And I like those ducks swimming in formation on that lake or river with the wonderful, mirrorclear reflections!

thanks LaFoto! I was here again today.. I am guessing you will see the post before it makes it to page 3 again! I see your birthday is right near Daisys ,, she joined us Dec 23rd, 1982! We will send you a ecard in here on your bday!

Heehee.... he's speaking of my birthday in JUNE! ;) Making plans :D. Funny ... :lol:

What? Daisy was born in 1982 only? I could be her mother!!! Easily. :oops:

It IS in December all right. Right when it says it is in my profile!
But who would think of it in JUNE? At my age, I push the thought of having a birthday and therefore growing even older as far aside as I can! That's why it is making me smile to read: "We are sending you an ecard on your b-day", heehee :).
This is definitely something to be looking forward to, though! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back