Backpacking Trip along the East Coast

ygil707

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These were taken on my backpacking trips. Let me know how I can improve my WB.. Thank you

$image-3760207993.jpg

$image-1648644717.jpg

$image-3633150639.jpg

If you dont like the auto WB on your camera you can consider shooting in RAW format, that will let you change it to taste during post processing.

These were all shot in raw and then I changed it on photoshop. But I am new to photography so sometimes I am not sure if I made the right choice... :)

My only general comment is to watch your cropping - don't know if you did this in camera or in post, for example, you have cropped off the bottom part of the deer's foot in #2. Also, it is not necessarily good composition to crop so closely. Often, wildlife (and tame life) is shown in the context of their environment - makes for a bit more interesting image. The first one is quite underexposed - it took a second or two to figure out what it was. Check out "rule of thirds for placement of objects in an image. My 0.02¢ FWIW.

WesternGuy

Yea for some reason I always tend to crop some limb or other... :/ . I'll have to really pay attention next time! Thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back