Backyard and new glass

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.grfxmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I decided on my new lens for my 30D and I got the 70-200 f4/L USM. Wow I'm blown away, when you get it right this lens is sharp enough to cut! File is resized from a 8megapixel RAW so it looses some in translation.

b.t.w.....yes he's not real :)

bck_tst_lns.jpg

That is very sharp...is that wide open?

500th/Sec F5.6, ISO 400 200mm EOS 30D handheld. No processing other than out of the camera raw settings and rescale on export to jpg. Original size was 2336x3504 pixels.

Sorry, I get a red x only, and when I try to approach the site "via the scenic route", I get an "error"-notification :(

No more need to try ... now the pic shows in your first post all right. Sometimes these things are funny. Just funny....

And your photo is ... sharp, absolutely sharp where it needs to be.
You have this in your garden?
My best friend has a big raccoon collection, really big ( this is her homepage, and if you click on her photo, i.e. the first in the row of pics on the left, you then get taken to a page that can further take you to her homepage in English ... and then you can have that lead you to pics of her raccoon collection :D ... or not, really, as I am just finding out myself, that link takes you to yet another page on raccoons in general ... ah, forget it. Her site is nicely done, anyway.).

Thanks for the link. I know I have one in the backyard somewhere....I see the evidence in the morning, and from the armadillo but they escape me and the lens everytime I try and stalk them lol. I don't think my cat would appreciate me inviting the racoon indoors :)

Regards,
Peter

Most reactions

Back