laurenshouse074.jpg

laurenshouse073.jpg

laurenshouse071.jpg

laurenshouse069.jpg

laurenshouse068.jpg

Last edited:
Bigger is better!!!
Where in Pa?!!

I like the first one, I would of taken it. But I probably wouldnt of done anything with it. The dog is cute, again- I would of taken it but just because its cute : ) and not done anything. I like the pond photos but the cropping is too tight, your cutting off bits of flower as well with the other flower (can't remember the name of what its called..)

Wish I had her backyard. Fun subjects to practice on.

Maybe it's just me, but these seem a little flat and IMO could use a pop of saturation or contrast or SOMETHING. Love #1, it's begging for a little texture!

I was going for a more contrasy less saturated look on the water lilies... So thats why theyre flat. But thanks for the comments.

Love the waterlily. Both shots. I feel like #1 isn't quite tight enough. The dog is cute, and it's a great shot. Not sure about #3. Maybe it's the angle? But #4 is gorgeous! In both #1 and #5, I would adjust aperature to allow the entire flower to be in focus. Also with #5, I could do without the top 30% or so of the photo. I wouldn't tighten any more horizontally, I would just crop the top. It's all personal preference, though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Love the waterlily. Both shots. I feel like #1 isn't quite tight enough. The dog is cute, and it's a great shot. Not sure about #3. Maybe it's the angle? But #4 is gorgeous! In both #1 and #5, I would adjust aperature to allow the entire flower to be in focus. Also with #5, I could do without the top 30% or so of the photo. I wouldn't tighten any more horizontally, I would just crop the top. It's all personal preference, though. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Most reactions

Back