Bad Attack of GAS

Which model bag did you get?

I have got Messenger DNA 13. I accomodates my FUJI XT-1, 5 lenses, iPad, lots of accessories, batteries etc, and Ricoh GR. My friend has 15 for his video gear, and it was way too large for my set. 13 is too large for a day street shooting, but I find it perfect for travelling when you need to take more gear.

For two bodies with interchangeable lenses 15 is probably better.

Tenba bags on sale today only at Adorama. Just got an email saying up to 58% off. Just a heads up.

Now in Iceland, on the northern coast in the second largest town in Iceland, Akyviri (sp?) startlingly close to the Arctic Circle. The man at the desk says that on a few days in July it might get as high as 20 Celsius.

Now in Iceland, on the northern coast in the second largest town in Iceland, Akyviri (sp?) startlingly close to the Arctic Circle. The man at the desk says that on a few days in July it might get as high as 20 Celsius.

Just like England

image.jpeg
From window

Beautiful! One of my favorite places I've traveled -- keep trying to convince my wife to go back.

this pm drove to a small town (that's all that's left) on an amazing fjord and saw the sights.) great and wonderful day.
Now sitting in the dining room and having a Viking pale ale and looking ut the window .

Northern-most town in Iceland.

Tonight we'll out late to see the aurora.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 151
Extremely jealous! I have a coworker who left on Friday for Iceland also, maybe you were on the same flight! That is on the list of places my wife and I would like to go someday.
Look forward to your pictures!

Unless I lose my camera or card, not even I could screw up this scenery. Awesome scenery, frightening roads and good food.

Unless I lose my camera or card, not even I could screw up this scenery. Awesome scenery, frightening roads and good food.

Very similar to what I said about Hawaii!

Just on from freezing my nose, toes and fingers while shooting the northern lights. Got a few and then retreated to car while my friend shot away. If he dies of the cold, the loss of a friend will be tempered by the fact I get his gear.

Had fabulous dinner of lamb filets, roasted veggies with a dessert of chocolate lava cake and home made ice cream while watching the fishing boats chug home in the harbor.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back