Bad Dream

Yea, think i joined about 4 days after my bday.....but thanks! Alot of peoples older threads haven't got images anymore, is this because the source pics have been deleated or is it cuz the mods need to free up room?....... like the 'no crows' one too BTW :thumbup:

Archangel said:
Yea, think i joined about 4 days after my bday.....but thanks! Alot of peoples older threads haven't got images anymore, is this because the source pics have been deleated or is it cuz the mods need to free up room?....... like the 'no crows' one too BTW :thumbup:
It's because people regularly delete their photos from their hosts to make room. I usually don't delete them, but on occasion I'll rework or move a photo to a different gallery. That breaks the link to the image :(
I'm sure you know, but if you right click on an image here, you can usually find out where they are hosting there image and go look at their gallery ;)

mpdc said:
Thats freaking me out!
I seem to have that effect on people lately with my *evil* self portraits :lol: I think my newest one freaked people out worse than this one because of the puppet?

woodsac said:
It's because people regularly delete their photos from their hosts to make room. I usually don't delete them, but on occasion I'll rework or move a photo to a different gallery. That breaks the link to the image :(
I'm sure you know, but if you right click on an image here, you can usually find out where they are hosting there image and go look at their gallery ;)

Yea sure i'll do that, got alot of archives to go through...but its interesting for having not seen x amount of pictures on here to see how someone has proggresed over (in some cases) years. some great shots tho!

My God, Archangel, why did you have to dig up this creepiest of creepy pictures again. I'll be haunted by bad dreams AGAIN for nights in a row now! :shock: aaargh!

(It is among the best self-portraits I have ever seen, I might add - shows me just so well how totally unimaginative I am about my self-portraits, or how little daring).

And hey, Archy, it is not the mods doing if links get broken.
People can often store only so and so many photos in their picture host sites, so they need to go and tidy up their spaces at regular intervals. Therefore in threads that become "old", there often no longer are the once shown photos.

Thanks corrina, yea i haven't filled my host account with pics yet...but im sure im heading that way!.....and apologies for the bad dreams!!......it can be remedied by visiting woodys nice landscape shots......and relaxing! :D

Most reactions

Back