Bad Experience with 'Professional Photographer' NY

Hi I am going through the same thing with this guy! He was so nice and the pictures weren't that bad but he is such a low life he won't give us what we paid for! And now he has no phone to contact him or address to find him... he goes to India and we can't get a hold of him. His "office assistant" Nas told us he'll get back to us and never did. I filed a complaint with the NY County District Attorney office and they said they'd look into it if more people would call and complain about him
If this man screwed you over too call (212) 335-8900 and reference complaint number #23285. Maybe if we can get enough people to call the DA would look into it and get this guy!

I only shot 2 weddings with this guy, but wanted to take a chance to see if I have some of the images from one of your weddings.

I shot one on Saturday August 23rd 2008 at Marriott in NJ and another on Sunday August 24th 2008 at Decatur House in Washington DC. The names were Shivani & Neerav, and Preethy and Robert. I have about 1200 images (corrected) from each wedding.

I contracted with him to travel from ATL to shoot these 2 and eventually help set up his ATL operations. I haven't seen or heard from anyone since September of 2008 and all operations here have disappeared. If you see your wedding on my website - email, PM or call me. Add ".com" to my username on this forum and it will take you there.

Best of luck to all of you. I truly hope I can be of help to someone. I sympathize with anyone who had the memories of their day taken from them - there is no do-over option for a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Since my post, I have located the 2 couples that I personally shot for. I have delivered files to one and am currently working with the other.

Unfortunately I do not have prints/file for, nor access to prints or files for anyone else. When this guy packs up and leaves, he leaves no trace behind. I do know of someone with a listserve and knowledge of a class action lawsuit in the works. If I get that info, I'll pass it along.

Good luck to everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back