bad news bad news bad news, good news :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok, so how are you, my TPF family??? :) I'm so busy lately and school hasn't started yet. I got crushed by the picture of Becky's new baby - the LENS... big one :) I got crushed by a few pics by Doenoe taken with 350d :p while my pockets are still empty to buy one :/ but you know what is the most amazing!!??? I'm going to take pictures of horses... for charity!!!! The pictures taken by me and my friends with be exposed and people may buy it to help sick and old horses! And somebody may see my pics and then tell me that they are nice and he/she might employ me... ok ok I'll stop spamming and messing around TPF :p I'm just a bit bored right now... I have only 2 weeks of holidays left :( and school starts at 3. Oct :/ But... I'll be shooting horses!!!

ok... how are you? :D

Even though one bit me when I was little. :lol:
He no doubt caught that gleam in your eye, ferny. :thumbup:

This sounds like a wonderful photo shoot, Mentos! :) They are so sweet and this could possibly help them. Hope you have a lot of fun with it!

I'll show you pictures ... of course if I manage to shoot anything worth sharing :) I hope so :D

Mentos, if you need any extra shots of horses I would be glad to go out and take some. I met someone the other day who doesn't live far from here and has a horse, I am planning on asking her for a photoshoot anyways... ;)

good luck with the horsies mentos and also with school!! And don't worry you'll get that 350D one day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back