Bad wedding photos

I know I like to argue over the internet, but in real life.. we are not confrontational hahaha. Yes, we did complain about the photos but there was nothing we could do. I guess we could have taken them to court but we did not. You dont need to be a photographer to tell these photos are bad. I know these were bad the minute we got it.

Serve as a reminder, save a little on the flowers that are going to die in a day and spend more on the photos that last a life time.

wow.. doesn't that always seem to be the case? why is it people will spend a TON of money on flowers and decorations...then want to "budget" a photographer...always amazes me.

Let me see the photos lol. You are not making me feel better. I need to see the proof! :)
I recently posted about a situation similar to this.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-always-photographer-tales-lowest-bidder.html
not quite the same situation as you, but with even more disastrous results.
nothing in focus, popup flash used, zero clue about composure.
you got phenomenal pictures by comparison.

I COULD link you photos...but they are on my coworkers FB page, so i would just have to link to her page. (since i cant download and post the pics here) the pics are TERRIBLE Robin. i think exposing her FB page would serve no useful purpose except to show some pad pics, and i don't have any way to link to whoever took the photos, just the brides FB page where she posted them. nothing good would come of it.

If you find the direct link of the jpeg, you can pm me :). Not the link to the facebook page.. just the file.

Why even let that photo see the light of day? That is an automatic delete from card, heck I would even delete that one right on camera.

If the 'tog would have let "the light of day" make the picture--there might have actually BEEN AN IMAGE of the two of them to see!!! Instead, he included a shot in which the flash failed to fire!!!

"Do'ah!!"

Now post a link to his website.

It's the ethical thing to do.

LOL derrel.. what do you think? Enough ambient light mixed in there?

We have the negatives so we scanned all of them recently. $1500 and I get the negatives (no print purchase) sound like a deal to me! Hired!

I hope the links I sent you made you feel better Robin!

I am sorry about what happened. I guess you have seen the portfolio of the photographer before the wedding but that can happen to all of us...Actually I am looking for a wedding photographer so this thread tells me that I need to pay attention. Even if some photographers are really expensive maybe the price is not always the most important factor!

Most reactions

Back