Bag For Everything?

sweetpea44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a question for all you parents out there ....

I have a 2 year old and an 8 month old. I carry a diaper backpack around with me. I generally put my DSLR in the main compartment, but there's no padding around it, so I nuzzle it between extra sets of clothes for the kids to keep it safe. I debated just carrying a real camera bag around with me, but I need the insulated pockets of the diaper bag for sippy cups.

Is there such a thing as the 'ultimate bag for everything' out there? How do you all protect your cameras if you're out using a non-camera bag? I want to be able to take my camera out with us as much as possible, but still keep it safe.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Getting a padded insert is a great idea. I'll have to look into it and see which ones will fit my existing bag. :)

Here's another camera insert option: The Any Bag Camera Bag Insert

You don't say if you're a man or woman but Kelly Moore makes several bags for women that might work for you. I happen to have the Kelly Moore Boy Bag and it's very nice, I actually use it as my laptop bag for work. Welcome to the Kelly Moore Bag Store
Epiphanie - home
I like the Kelly Moore bags, but I like the Epiphanie line better
Jo Totes - Camera bags for women is another great ladies option and Jill-e has some great ladies bags too, but I'd take a Kelly Moore first!
There is also joybags.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back