Bahamas! (Somewhat Big Maybe)

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are 3 pictures I got in the Bahamas over new years. I didn't get to go to a private island type thing this time so I didn't get any good beach shots like last time. Tell me what you think. It is on dA if you want to comment there. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47318305/

total.jpg

I like the second and third ones.

2nd one with the fish is great! :)

Thanks. If you have ever been to the Bahams and stayed at the Atlantis Hotel you should be able to recognize all the shots.

Well, I don't recognise a thing, for the Bahamas have so far been a "bit out of reach" for me (;)), but I like the middle one here. So that pool is not the hotel pool for the guests? Or would they have to share the water with the fish ;).

There are actually two slides the go into the pool. One of them you can down and you're going so fast you can't see anything. The tunnel to the right is for the slide with tubes and you get a good look of everything swimming around you. You can't see in this picture but there are alot of sharks in the water.

Sounds like fun! Love the third one.. looks like a holiday brochure (in a good way). No 2 is cool... I can only imagine that tube, must be amazing... Not sure if id have the potatoes to do it though!!

Yeah I've done the one that the tubes go threw but never the steep one. People have told me that once you go down you don't really feel the slide until you have gotten to the bottom and flattened out. So it feels basically like a strait drop.

The Second one is amazing. What kind of lens did you use. It looks interesting because it looks kinda "narrow".

All three where shot with my 17-40mm. Funny thing about the last picture is I can either get the foreground or the background strait. Somehow if they balcony on the building is strait, the bushes are way off. I'm assuming it's the lens or the hotel is not built strait. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back