Bald Eagle @ Skyhunters

M @ k o said:
Outstanding photographs Raymond ! Everything is really poppin in these shots. I can't get photobucket images at work and couldn't wait to see these. If I had to pick one out of the three I would pick... umm... huh... let's see... um, #1. Only because of a hair more color in the beak and the tight crop.

These are awesome man !!

thanks Mako.. I was so pi**ed when I had to set the ISO @1600, and figure it was all a waste.. I took a few with the onboard flash, but they are junk for sure. Check out the shots on the website.. in the Recent Photos Gallery... A few in there that I am happy with.

There will be much more soon @ www.skyhunters.net Dave and I have some cool plans.

Raymond J Barlow said:
thanks Mako.. I was so pi**ed when I had to set the ISO @1600, and figure it was all a waste.. I took a few with the onboard flash, but they are junk for sure. Check out the shots on the website.. in the Recent Photos Gallery... A few in there that I am happy with.

There will be much more soon @ www.skyhunters.net Dave and I have some cool plans.

Right on man ! I'm sure you guys will do very well with photos like you produce here @ TPF. Going now to check it out.

awesome shots raymond!!! love the first one!! :thumbup:

thanks you all.. I am hoping to organize a shoot with these birds this spring Shelley, at a place called Balls Falls, in Vineland Ontario, where I can invite all my photog friends for some cool shooting, and hopefully make some $$ to help Skyhunters pay their bills. They spend a fortune in feed for their birds.

#2 gets to me... love it... nice series of shots again raymond :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back