Bald Eagle

baturn

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. $BAT_8557-Edit.jpg 2. $BAT_8565-Edit.jpg 3. $BAT_8568-Edit.jpg

Excellent shots.Something I have not seen yet eagles but there around.

That branch doesn't look strong enough !!!!

Striking poses and no wonder people call them a very regal looking bird of prey, they certainly are and they just look so powerful !! Great shots that gives those impressions and looks great against the blue sky. Looking at the larger versions, sheesh, look at those talons, massive. :)

All the best up there Brain and fine shots.

Danny.

I'm envious! I have never been able to get close enough to an eagle to get a decent shot. Nice going. Lee

I'm envious! I have never been able to get close enough to an eagle to get a decent shot. Nice going. Lee

I almost ran over one on the way to work two days ago. It was on the side of the road just chilling. Yeah, Downeast Maine is cool like that :mrgreen:

I almost ran over one on the way to work two days ago. It was on the side of the road just chilling. Yeah, Downeast Maine is cool like that :mrgreen:

great shots.

I have only seen a bald eagle once when i had my camera with me... the shots came out nowhere near as nice as this.

:)

We have a pair nesting not far from downtown Pittsburgh. The nest has 3 eaglets who were born a few days apart beginning on 03/28/14.
The PA, Game Commission installed a web cab to show the nest activities 24/7. Check them out here, PixController, Inc. Bald Eagle Webcam

They have posted the area around the nest for 600 ft., No Trespassing to keep the public away from the nest.

Thanks everyone. We are really lucky to have several nesting pairs in the local area and when the tide is out they tend to hunt very close to this local park. @ bogeyguy Thanks for the link.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back