Balloons

JSER

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New here so thought I would give you some idea of what I do

I have been doing more work with ballons, as you can see from the first it doesn't always work, here though are some I have just done a few minutes ago, some plain water, some coloured with red food dye and some blue, and the setup in case anyone is interested.

Used my untidy courtyard as the garden is too damp.

Img_7603.jpg

Img_7646.jpg

Img_7656.jpg

Img_7660.jpg

Img_7667.jpg

Img_7676.jpg

setup-2.jpg

I won't talk about my equipment unless asked as it can be seen to be "showing off"

I've never heard of talking about equipment seen as showing off :)

Interesting images :) Did you use filters or actual colored liquid?

On some forums people who post photographs of what they have can be seen as "look at what I have", so unless asked I don't say.

Coloured water unless I shoot mono

balooninmonoedited.jpg

I think most people put their stuff in their profile at least :) I haven't seen it a problem here yet, theres plenty of people *coughGipsoncough* :sexywink: who comment on their new D4 coming in soon hah.

You should do colored water and oil and shake and shoot, I bet that would look awesome. ( I say you because I totally don't have that set up haha!)

I think most people put their stuff in their profile at least :) I haven't seen it a problem here yet, theres plenty of people *coughGipsoncough* :sexywink: who comment on their new D4 coming in soon hah.

You should do colored water and oil and shake and shoot, I bet that would look awesome. ( I say you because I totally don't have that set up haha!)

Phooey on you! Look at my profile.. it says D7000 and lot of other stuff... although it is a long list! I just choose not to post it... as it is a bit ridiculous! Haven't got the D4 yet... and maybe I am making that up! ;) :)

But I don't consider listing equipment "bragging" unless it is merely a never used "Ego" own.....

OP: Are you using a sonic trigger? Laser? Or are you just shooting a lot.. and keeping the best? I see your body has a flip out LCD? What body? I didn't know there were any pro level cameras with that feature! (I figure it has to be a PRO body, if it is something to "brag" about! lol! :)

Metz does make a nice flash!

Metz is lovely. I'm going to steal my old man's next time I'm at his place. He recently brought it out of 25 years of hibernation.

Phooey on you! Look at my profile.. it says D7000 and lot of other stuff... although it is a long list! I just choose not to post it... as it is a bit ridiculous! Haven't got the D4 yet... and maybe I am making that up! ;) :)

But I don't consider listing equipment "bragging" unless it is merely a never used "Ego" own.....

OP: Are you using a sonic trigger? Laser? Or are you just shooting a lot.. and keeping the best? I see your body has a flip out LCD? What body? I didn't know there were any pro level cameras with that feature! (I figure it has to be a PRO body, if it is something to "brag" about! lol! :)

Metz does make a nice flash!

EOD 60D, no trigger just Metz 45 CL-4 digital and Quantum turbo at 1/20,000th of a second, all you need to do is keep the camera firing THEN burst the balloon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back