Baltic sea and a bench, part 1-:)<56K killer>

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
...is the bench part of the landscape?
...are the people part of nature?
ive had no idea where to put these shots, so if they are in a wrong place - fell free to move it-:)

The place is called Hel (its not hot there at all, rather windy, ha ha)- its the very, very end of the Poland, at the seaside (Baltic sea).
I went there for one day only, took ALOT of shots(too many, ha ha) - so its just the part of it, the 'red bench series' plus few others... Ill post more soon!-:)

'red bench series':
P8317967pmmm.jpg

P8317960pmmm.jpg

P8317958pmmm.jpg

P8317951p2mmm.jpg

few more:
P8307723pcrmmm.jpg

P8317963pmmm.jpg

P8317894pcbndmmm.jpg

and this was taken just for fun:
happy3bw.jpg

comments and suggestions are welcome-:)

....oh, and this one is a special one...i could say its 'half mine' :mrgreen:
i took this shot, but it was crap... - Mark (vonnagy) has showed me how to improve it using PS, so the truth is - its his version-:)
i really like how it looks like now, thats why im posting it here, i hope you dont mind, Markus-:) <and thanks for your help!!!>

odmarka.jpg

thanks for looking!-:)

ooooweee! :D
some really great stuff here anua.

I would suggest numbering them to make it easier for ppl to comment.

I'd have to say I like all of them but some more than others.
Of the colour shots #3, #4 and #6 standout for me..I think 3 is my favourite tho. I really like the way the sky darkens toward the top; it accentuates the red and the lower portion of the image.

Of the BW's the shot of the feet ( yours? nice ;) :lmao: ) is my fave. Great composition and excellent exposure. Make a great print for the wall!
Excellent DOF on the shots with the birds and I like your composition of them as well.

Thanks for sharing these. :thumbup: :D

Very lovely shots anua :) I can't choose a fav, but I must say as much as I hate feet that shot is darn cool :) Love the red benches against the blue skies and water...great compositions here!

I love the foot shot, Anja! :lmao: It turned out great!

Other faves are #2 (with the bench and the bold lines of color), #7 and the one that has Mr. vonNagy's fingerprints all over it. ;)

Very nice! :D

The feet shot is cool, Anja! :)

awesome Anja! you are privileged to have the likes of vonnagy helping out.

to have a vonnagy or hertz in your backpocket would be great!!!!!

love the foot shot! :)

nice shots, i really like the shot with the couple on the bench. The I really like the last 3 too!

Excellent series. All of these are really well done.

hahah the feet shot is great! :D hmm you know what?! I think I'll talk to Mark... I need some advice... :p

sorry for such a late reply - i was out for a few days, came back yesterday - and i couldnt even find my post- things go so fast here!-;)

JonK :
I would suggest numbering them to make it easier for ppl to comment.

Done!-:))
..and yes, the feet are mine, ha ha thank you :lmao:

Jonmikal:
you are privileged to have the likes of vonnagy helping out.

ha ha - oooo, i know :D :D :mrgreen:

thanks again for all the comments guys, and a HUGE special thanks to young Mark for helping me! :hail: :hugs:

Most reactions

Back