Band Logos

pho⋅tog⋅ra⋅phy   /fəˈtɒg
thinsp.png
rə
thinsp.png
fi/ [fuh-tog-ruh-fee]

–noun 1.the process or art of producing images of objects on sensitized surfaces by the chemical action of light or of other forms of radiant energy, as x-rays, gamma rays, or cosmic rays.

Eh..I could care less that this is in photography, but just because it was edited in photoshop it still doesn't make it a photo :)

Boy everyone's kinda snarky on TPF today...

manaheim said:
Boy everyone's kinda snarky on TPF today...

I'm not being "snarky"

snark⋅y   /ˈsnɑr
thinsp.png
ki/

–adjective, snark⋅i⋅er, snark⋅i⋅est. Chiefly BritishSlang. testy or irritable; short.

I dont know it was made in PHOTOshop so

I was just responding to this...seems as though he was being "snarky" first ;)

Probably a more appropriate thread for an off-topic section, imo.

im feeling snarky today... dont know why, tired of stupid people i guess (not on here, in my job) a few people tick me off, and it kills my mood for the day... TPF gets to feel the wrath of it

No because then no one wuold look at it lol

Yeah, but then you wouldn't be having this argument.

Photoshop doesn't make this photography. End of story. Don't try to argue because if you do, you'll be wrong.

Ya well whos to say this is not a new form of photography

pho⋅tog⋅ra⋅phy   /fəˈtɒg
thinsp.png
rə
thinsp.png
fi/ [fuh-tog-ruh-fee]

–noun 1.the process or art of producing images of objects on sensitized surfaces by the chemical action of light or of other forms of radiant energy, as x-rays, gamma rays, or cosmic rays.

Eh..I could care less that this is in photography, but just because it was edited in photoshop it still doesn't make it a photo :)

That.

Oh, and the fact that Photoshop has been out for like 20 years. It's far from new.

This topic is just not really suited for TPF. Find a marketing forum and post, they may have much better input and probably get noticed more then in the off topic section.
On another note, I like the last one cuz its black and white although the E and w seem to disappear. I just don't like the color combos in 2 and 3 and 1 is too hard to read.

Nick

well ya I guess that you are right but still this is the place that I 1st thought of

This topic is just not really suited for TPF.

I disagree... I have seen many "Which watermark/logo is better?" threads, how is this any different?

Of course these are not photos, but they were created with photoshop and almost everybody here uses photoshop - seems like a good place to ask (TPF that is - not necessarily the off-topic section).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back