Band Promotion

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is something I shot for a local band a couple days ago. Its something similar to one that I have posted earlier, but a couple of changes. This is a local band around where I live and I do all of there promotional work for them. C/C welcome and thanks for looking.

na7i0037_1.jpg

Here is something I shot for a local band a couple days ago. Its something similar to one that I have posted earlier, but a couple of changes. This is a local band around where I live and I do all of there promotional work for them. C/C welcome and thanks for looking.

Looks good to me, but IMHO the three guys on the right look uncomfortable with thier hands - is it possible for them to hold something? Their instruments might be an idea, but not so clever if they play the grand piano or the alpine horn :wink:

yeah, they all do look uncomfortable and unnatural. These 4 don't really strike me as the walk down train tracks type. Did they choose their dress?

Photo wise - you did a good job. The striped warning sign on the bridge in between the 2 on the right is distracting, but otherwise you did well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back