Banner help

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am not sure if this is appropriately placed but still...

I want to start making a few banner and/or forum sig style image ads for a Photo gallery site and I am absolutly stumped as to where to start.

Can any one offer some advice?

You should probably start in a forum dedicated to Photoshop, rather than photography. Not to be mean or anything, but I would guess the majority of the users here are not really focused on that type of photoshop work.

The best place I found to start is your local car or motorcycle clubs. For example, here are some sig banners I have made for my buds.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

to me these are REALLY big. I have done many sigs and banners and sigs i dont like to see bigger than 500x200 px and banners 800x200px. these are just my personal preferences. As far as they go as is, they are well done by means of the backgrounds and such, but the text could use some work

These are the original. You want to do them big to work on the detail. You resize it to the desired sig size once your done. The text looks good once it is sized down. Plus I don't like to keep the text simple so the eye is drawn to the rest of the sig.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back