Barbi here with "Photos by Barbi"

Photos by Barbi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone!

I look forward to getting familiarized with all the reg. forum members around here.

I've begun my adventure following both my dream and my passion as a professional photographer!

With that said, I know I have a lot to learn and tonnes of questions to ask...hence why I've registered here to hang out with all of you avid photographers.

Well, I hope the welcoming is warm, the shared knowledge is abundant and that great forum relationships can begin.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day....and on with it we go!

Nikon D90 and F60, though I've retired the 35mm to reduce costs since I invested in the DSLR.

And you?

welcome to the forums...
I hope you put in as much as you get out :D

Bahahaha when I read that, I so read it wrong at first...I thought you said, I hope you put out as much as you get in!

Geepers!!!

I will surely contribute...I'll be all over the newbies in a few months once I've become a more active and avid member around here.

If there's anything I can share or teach to long time members...I will be honored to do such!!!

www.mario007.com
Hallo.I would like to ask that anyone know anything about web design.I made my own Photography website (above),but I'm not sure is the right one.Please let me know what I'm suposed to change and what I do wrong./Also what do you think about my photos.
Many Thanks

I think first of all, you need to direct this question to the proper area(s) of the forum opposed to the introduction area.

Have you used a forum before?

Most reactions

Back