Barn near my house

SophieM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
9190448265_cacd6090aa_b.jpg

I think there is potential - I like old farm buildings.

Is there room to open up the shot a little? I don't think there is quite enough in the barn to make it the only item in the shot. Maybe a little more background.

Also, there's no white in it. Adjust you levels a little.

I think there is potential - I like old farm buildings.

Is there room to open up the shot a little? I don't think there is quite enough in the barn to make it the only item in the shot.
+1!

Need more of a foreground or background in this shot. It's a good shot, however you could get more out of it. I'd like it better without the shrubs, but of course you can't change that. :) Unless, the other side of the barn doesn't have it...and you could shoot it from that side.

If not...def need some whites...or brighten up those shadow areas...(shurbs)

Thanks you, really appreciate it :D let me work on it, I can see what you mean about the white. I think I'll redo the entire shot :)

Right away the first thing I noticed is that you a) Either have the clarity slider pumped up way too high or b) have over sharpened it. The clouds look a little strange and there's haloing around the barn... most noticeably where the roof meets the sky.

Right away the first thing I noticed is that you a) Either have the clarity slider pumped up way too high or b) have over sharpened it. The clouds look a little strange and there's haloing around the barn... most noticeably where the roof meets the sky.

+1

I really like it, just needs tweaking.

Most reactions

Back