BrentC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Looks like a wood stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh, where did you find that? It looks like an African marabou stork to me.

Uh, where did you find that? It looks like an African marabou stork to me.

That's it! Even with @Tuckerjr leading me towards the stork I could not figure out what kind. This was shot at African Lion Safari.

Hahaha, you had me wanting to call out animal services to rescue that poor "released" non-native bird so it wouldn't die over the winter!!!

Nice shots, did you like African lion safari? We haven't been there to do any shooting.

Hahaha, you had me wanting to call out animal services to rescue that poor "released" non-native bird so it wouldn't die over the winter!!!

Nice shots, did you like African lion safari? We haven't been there to do any shooting.

Yes it was pretty good. They have a birds of prey demonstration. The only issue I had was that, because of wanting to see the baboons and not wanting my car destroyed, we went on their shuttle. They have thick tinted glass with a lot of hands prints all over. Basically all my shots were washed out and no sharpness. Basically trash which is really unfortunate because I got some great images especially if the white Lions and giraffes.

Next time I take my car through and bypass the baboons or I might do the behind the scenes tour. You go 2 hours before it opens in the morning when the animals are active. Your in an open bed truck and get within meters of the animals.

Ah yep you just brought back a childhood memory for me, my parents took my sister and I there when we were kids. We did drive through the baboons area with the car, and one pooped right on that vent/air intake grate thing on the hood right in front of the windshield. Man that stunk! Ugh.

That birds of prey bit sounds interesting, though, thanks!

Nice Set, I Really Enjoyed Them Thanks For Sharing!

Most reactions

Back