Barn Owl

Raindog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The screen shadow is annoying I know but I'm not talented enough to remove it without ruining the images.

BarnOwl1.jpg

BarnOwl3.jpg

Oh, how I like your owl photos.
But this one is not in its natural habitat, is it? It's in a bird park?
All the same - lovely, lovely detail in the soft feathers of its face - seems like you'd want to cuddle it... which I guess is not advisable, is it ;)???

Whoa!!! Beautiful animal. To me your photos show that he is proud and may be a little hungry. Capturing critters on film (or whatever) is tough. The fact that he is even in focus is close enough for me. The background does seem out of place. Tell us wether he was posing for you; or was it a one time shot?

Really nice shots raindog! owls are really beautiful creatures! i can't normally get a decent shot of them without having a cage or bars in the way, IMO the shadows are no great detriment! you have captured these very well, good work!

Beautiful, the first shot is awsome. I also don't mind the shadows and wouldn't even consider trying to remove them. If it was me I would remove the green leaf in the first shot however, but thats being picky it's a beautiful photograph.

Just a beautiful Owl and very elusive in the wild to find. In our area I believe these have been placed on, not the endangered list but a watch list, which is like a pre list before it becomes endangered. A very unique Owl and great shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back