barn

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Reaction score
this is an old barn in st. michaels

49383104-L.jpg

on the one hand it is very nice... but I wish there were clouds in the sky... but w8!!! there's a bird??? or a plane??? no! it's superman!!!

Looks like great old architecture here. I'd love to see it closer in. I am guessing that you were trying to capture the bird to enhance the "big sky" feel, but I think this image might be better served cropping out a good deal of the sky, and focusing in on the bottom third. Do you have more shots of this? Beautiful place! :)

contrary to most, i like all the sky. gives me a sense of space/expanse. i like the barn low in the shot...the bird's cool :)

I like the barn and the empty field in front of it. But I'm another one that would like to see more barn and less sky.

Good eye Mentos, I didn't even see the bird until you said something.

I guess it runs in the family, but I also like the big sky. It gives me a sense of how small everything really is (including this obviously big barn) in this world. I'm pulling an Aprilraven here but I see that even things that are big in our eyes are really small in the whole scheme of things. I don't know if I make as much sense as Aprilraven... but just my thoughts.

Back to the photo... very nice. Love the colors and contrast. Great job again MK!!!

Most reactions

Back