Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please Keep On Topic
Did you know he was a photographer and published at less two photo books? Has anyone ever seen any of his work? What was his style?

Kinda on topic, kinda not, sorry if I mess you up.

Here is a list of others I understand to also be photographers -

Kenny Rogers

Linda Eastman (former) McCartney

Carmen Electra

Dale Earnhardt, Jr.

William Shatner

William Modine

Henry Winkler

Marty Stuart

Leonard Nimoy

Jeff Bridges

Rudy Guiliani

Tyra Banks

Kyle Maclachlan

Brendan Fraser

Barry Zito

Val Kilmer

Andre Agassi

Martha Stewart

I can't think of any more right now...

Anyhow, Barry Goldwater's work, of which I can't find any of online anymore was impressive to me.

Obama has over 5000 pics in his flickr stream... not that I would call him adept, just that I found that interesting.

Kinda on topic, kinda not, sorry if I mess you up.

Here is a list of others I understand to also be photographers -

[List of people]

I can't think of any more right now...
You forgot Ashton Kutcher and Avril Lavine :mrgreen::lol::mrgreen::lol:

Yes I have seen his work and I like it. He was just shooting Az and the SW as he saw it. http://houseofcolorsgallery.com/section/35671.html
Thanks for the link that is just want I was looking for, at first glance his style seem to be very much like Adams and Zone System, but still very good

Obama has over 5000 pics in his flickr stream... not that I would call him adept, just that I found that interesting.
I was looking for photos by Goldwater not of him

Your welcome. He was just shooting the vanishing west. Which is what I try to do because it is vanishing with all of the building going on.

Your welcome. He was just shooting the vanishing west. Which is what I try to do because it is vanishing with all of the building going on.

Thanks Jeff for bringing this up and thanks Joves for finding the link. I really admire the man's work- not that it's all and everything in the world, but something about it impresses me.

^^ Agreed. I had no idea he was stomping around out there, let alone using that kind of gear and getting these kinds of results. Learn something new every day.... :)

Most reactions

Back