Bartender

W.Y.Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was volunteering at a Fashion Week Event in New York last week. I was shooting an event and fashion show sponsored by SetNYC and Freedomladder the event was a Benefit to help end child sex trafficking and I was honored to be working with them at such a noble cause.

I was wondering around the event in between fashion shows photographing attendees and other volunteers and this bartender stuck out to me so I took a quick portrait of him

4e4464758864027eb3c8756501111747

It sure isn't my best work but even with the busy background this stuck out to me.

I have one of him smiling.. This one is just better. I thought he looked powerful..

Too much stuff in the background for me, especially those bright orange bits of plastic. What if you converted it to B&W and brought down the background a couple of stops?

Too much stuff in the background for me, especially those bright orange bits of plastic. What if you converted it to B&W and brought down the background a couple of stops?

Thats not a bad idea.. Thanks. I never think of B&W unless the colors are off by a lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back